Tracks,tracks, tracks!!
Hello Friends:

I share with you this wonderful thing called Indycar Racing 2, I play since 1996 , and never lost enthusiasm for it.

I'm addicted to a new tracks, always look for new things, it is a pity that there are so many fans for this game, just like there are for GPL or GP2 ...

I have a suggestion for the construction of new tracks, why our brilliant friends who are the manufacturers tracks, get those existing tracks and and reverse them?, like they did with Laguna Seca, exits a revert tracks and it seems it is not the same track.

- There's another thing: - Because the staff does not make the repair tracks like Croix, Fundidora, Nurburgring, etc so that they can also be used for racing??

Sorry for my english, i used the google translate, i'm a brazilian guy, and don't speak english very well!!!

Abração!
Sandro,

the Nurburgring is a problem if it comes to AI and objects. That track is just the limit for the game. I am sure if it could have been done with AI and objects, Tjerk would have done so.

About the other tracks, if you could help doing laps for it, it would help immensely.

For me personally, Sebring and Le Mans are my main priorities, but a quick conversion of replays and such things is time used good.
IIRS Driver Champion (2005-2007, 2010-2014)
IIRS Team Champion (2004-2014)
Nurburgring, well, if you want to see ICR2 going crazy then by all means try to edit that track Tongue I tried doing some things with it, it just stopped loading completely no matter what I tried.
Folks

- I can imagine the difficulties that you have, if you need help just talk, just do not understand the term used the Wolf "if you could help doing laps for it", you could use another term for me to understand.....
Anyway, for doing a reverse of the existing tracks , is it very difficult?
Abração!
Sando,

to make AI we need replays of laps that are run in a certain way. If you can run a few laps and make replays of it, from there you can create AI.
IIRS Driver Champion (2005-2007, 2010-2014)
IIRS Team Champion (2004-2014)