Now we are going legends
Oli:
Pink Ferrari? No way! Maybe there was one in the movie, but the only LeMans pink car that I remember was a pair of Porsches (a 917 and a 930) and they were turned into pigs, like Sander says. (Pink Ferrari... geez, what the heck is this guy thinking... hehe.)

blackcat:
I tried moving the "roof/bulkhead" polygon to a different location in the flavors file but it created a drawing problem and the carset crashes the game. I think that the problem is that I have to also move the other (gray) polygon with the same points. I'll give it another try.
Ed
Don't let ICR2/CART Racing die!
there was a one-off 917, technically the 917/20. the body was noticibly wider than normal, and the engineers named it "berta sau" - bertha the sow - and they painted it like a butcher's diagram of a pig.

yes, it would have been the 512 ferrari. i don't recall ever seeing one in pink, but penske had one in sunoco blue/yellow that at the time was the world's fastest ferrari. the 512 was an beautiful and awesome car, but had the misfortune to be contempory with the 917.

and i would love to see the cars Smiley
Gosh!!!

Pink Ferraris seem to shock a few people!

NO PINK FERRARI INCLUDED! Enzo Ferrari would have personally killed a man who would paint a Ferrari pink I guess!

Just put the following DAT files into another GTP DAT! DO THIS! VERY IMPORTANT! My attached DAT file is not a complete carset! It's just the carshape and seven painted cars, right?

Bye!

Attached Files
.zip   lemans.zip (Size: 32.81 KB / Downloads: 25)
... oh!

and you will need these tires!!!

Without these tires these cars look shitty!

Attached Files
.zip   wheel textures.zip (Size: 58.06 KB / Downloads: 25)
Oli:
Nice carshape! You forgot to add the mips, but I can see from the shape that it can be turned into a nice Porsche vs. Ferrari carset.
Ed
Don't let ICR2/CART Racing die!