Logo
Current time: 01-19-2020, 11:14 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Car Manager
09-17-2018, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2018 02:26 AM by samsepi0l.)
RE: Need Car Manager
Quote:Unfortunately, though I do still have the hard drive with the source code for the program (and all the rest of my ICR2 stuff), I haven't had a system that can access it for about 10 years. But I'm still hoping that someday I'll be able to get back to it.

I assume your OS crashed. Win 95, 98? I wonder if I could mount the drive and pull the info off with Linux. I would be glad to help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2018, 02:55 PM
All good mate, i just use the individual carsets (1990-2001) with the tracks/calandars for each season. goes a treat.
09-17-2018, 11:54 PM
(09-17-2018 02:25 AM)samsepi0l Wrote:  I assume your OS crashed. Win 95, 98? I wonder if I could mount the drive and pull the info off with Linux. I would be glad to help.
Well, you know what they say about when you assume... XD

No, it was the motherboard or something. Happened right when I was going through foreclosure and semi-homelessness and a few years of only a laptop. It's a SCSI-3 drive so I just need to find an interface card one of these days, once I'm out of this shack that's collapsing around me and into the cabin I'm building. Thanks for the offer, but the drive may have some still-sensitive stuff on it from my days as a sysadmin.