Looking for old files (Dave? ;))
I'm looking for an advanced DOS paintkit that was created a good 6-7 years ago. If I remember correctly, it was more than just a better looking interphase. I cannot open the Original paintkit in this PC but the new one worked like a charm. I also need the GTP template that was created for the DOS paintkit. The ICR2 file is ipaint.pcx so this one may be called gtpaint.pcx, but I'm not sure. You can post the files here, point my to a web site or email them to edwrom(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thanks
Ed
Don't let ICR2/CART Racing die!
what abou the dos paintkit you looking for? it was an enhances of the original dos paintkit or a total new one?

on my archive I have the Marc J. Nelson paintkit v.3.3 enhancement for the original dos paintkit and an win95 paintkit that can manage the dos car.pcx files. let me know if one of these are what you looking for.

for the gtp template I have the one you send me a pair of years ago

.rar   Ipaint.pcx.rar (Size: 3.58 KB / Downloads: 25)
[Image: blackcatindycars3ro.gif]
Cool, blackcat. I cannot open rar files in the office but I bet that this is the ipaint that I'm looking for. As for the paintkit, I'm almost certain that whaI had was the Marc Nelson's Paintkit V3.3. Could you post it or mail it to me?
Ed
here ya go

Attached Files
.zip   ptkit33.zip (Size: 102.03 KB / Downloads: 38)
Keep Honking..............................

I'M Still Reloading........................
Am I surprised that you have this file? Nah, I was expecting it, hehe. Thanks Dave!
Ed
I'm still missing something. I had two different paintkit exe files. One was the original that came with the game. This one, if I double click on it does not open. I had another one (the one that I had set up with Marc's V3.3) that work fine with just double clicking. It worked with the DOS paintkit (not the Windy Paintshop). Sorry, that is all I remember. It may have been one of the utilities at SCW but I'm not sure. Anybody remember/has this file?
Ed