Logo
Current time: 08-22-2019, 11:13 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2019 Fictional Carsets
08-06-2019, 01:47 PM
2019 Fictional Carsets
[Image: 7QMyTpa.jpg]

Another batch of carsets using the cart2k shape painted with indycar series liveries.

Big shout out to JR82!
This year's carsets are a collaborative effort; u/JR82 did the AI for the competitors' cars, giving them relative strengths calculated from real-world results. I'm very impressed with the in-game results.

2 carsets are included in the download:
_
  • u19_indy: The 33 cars that raced in this year's Indianapolis 500, shown in their race-day liveries. Indy 500 tire graphics. Player car + 38 opponent cars.
  • u19_june: As downloaded, some cars are shown in liveries from other races and practice sessions. Player car + 31 opponent cars. The alternate livery folder is in this subdirectory.

PM me if you want a custom livery for the player car.

Enjoy!

Attached File(s)
.rar  CARS2019.rar (Size: 1.17 MB / Downloads: 22)

08-07-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: 2019 Fictional Carsets
Thx for the shoutout, now the carset is uploaded i can do updated performance values if anyone is interested (think from memory it's up to & including Toronto) I still gotta figure out what the drag & aggression values effect, i have tested them but not entirely sure on what they do exactly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply