Logo
Current time: 04-10-2020, 05:29 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to capture video from Icr2?
12-11-2010, 07:32 PM
How to capture video from Icr2?
Hi,
I want to know how to record screen video from icr2 that is running through VDMSound. I know it is possible with DosBox, but I can not get Icr2 to run with it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2010, 08:35 PM
RE: How to capture video from Icr2?
Hi Pavel!

I used Fraps to record my icr2 videos.
12-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Bazmeister,
Fraps don't work with dos aplications for me. With N3/NL it's ok. Maybe special setting is needed?
12-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Ah I see.

I think Fraps works because I run ICR2-Dos through dgVoodoo so it is basically a Windows based application.
12-12-2010, 02:29 PM
I got using DOS BOX, and its video applicative, but the video's quality is not good...

IIRS 2010 Season

#2 - Bruno Pagiola
Dallara - Honda - Firestone
10-15-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm using D-Fend Reloaded for my ICR 2. Does Fraps work with this? Is there another software I should use?
10-15-2013, 07:23 PM
(10-15-2013 10:50 AM)SunocoSeries Wrote:  I'm using D-Fend Reloaded for my ICR 2. Does Fraps work with this? Is there another software I should use?

Fraps works, CamStudio works, DOSBOX video recording of course works too. Smiley

D-Fend is just a graphical interface for configuring DOSBOX. Wink2
10-15-2013, 10:09 PM
(10-15-2013 07:23 PM)RacerBG Wrote:  
(10-15-2013 10:50 AM)SunocoSeries Wrote:  I'm using D-Fend Reloaded for my ICR 2. Does Fraps work with this? Is there another software I should use?

Fraps works, CamStudio works, DOSBOX video recording of course works too. Smiley

D-Fend is just a graphical interface for configuring DOSBOX. Wink2

I ask because I can't get Fraps to work w/D-Fend. I tried the video capture on the D-Fend Reloaded and that worked better. Now I need to have the space to do full 100% races because I can't get MergeRPY to work perfect.
10-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Now when I used the video capture on D-Fend, my computer started to lag after a couple minutes. I then tried Camstudio which works really well. The problem Is I'm trying to record the audio from the game as well and I don't have Stereo Mix in my computer so I can only record from the microphone which I don't want to do. I want to record the game in full.

Also Fraps still doesn't work for me no matter what I try.
10-24-2013, 12:08 AM
(10-23-2013 09:45 PM)SunocoSeries Wrote:  Now when I used the video capture on D-Fend, my computer started to lag after a couple minutes. I then tried Camstudio which works really well. The problem Is I'm trying to record the audio from the game as well and I don't have Stereo Mix in my computer so I can only record from the microphone which I don't want to do. I want to record the game in full.

Also Fraps still doesn't work for me no matter what I try.

My most successful videos for games (in this case ICR2) were maded using Record My Desktop. This is a Linux program by the way. Wink2 And it's free, also it have very high quality but you must have Linux.