Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston 1998-2001
Baz

I like Icr2, i don't like GP2, GPL, etc,etc....
nothing prevents the i like of tracks today, don't you?
Woof give us a big news! - He's working on hockenheimring, i love this track!!!
Surely, something good will come out of his work!

Abração!
Hi,
With help of Bob_log_3rd I've fixed bad drawing of objects between main track and pitlane. Now all is ok, but pitlane is not visible from tv cam. So I've changed two camera views for pitlanes. This changed camviews are in Tv2 now, Tv1 remains the same. So Tv1 and Tv2 are the same except two views.

Updated version of Houston is in the first post.
I like some of the F1 tracks. I use to play on tracks converted from GPL.

To be honest with you, I would love to play icr2 in a converted Interlagos (Sao Paulo, Brazil). The original Interlagos is great. Also, the track like it is nowadays would be great to play in icr2.
Anderstorp would be fun too because of the banked turns. It is a blast in Race Pro.

F1 ran at the Detroit street circuit in the 80s (not Belle Isle Park) which became a CART venue in the 90s.
No, I will only work on Indycar tracks. I still have too much to do Smiley You need someone else to create f1 tracks Wink2
I was not asking hehehe, just saying and giving a comment about page 1 on F1 tracks

by the way, the new Elkhart Lake is fantastic
Pavel 69 Wrote:No, I will only work on Indycar tracks. I still have too much to do Smiley You need someone else to create f1 tracks Wink2

Interesting Grin
IIRS Driver Champion (2005-2007, 2010-2014)
IIRS Team Champion (2004-2014)
My friends

When i play in some tracks, this error happens
The files is attrached...

ABração!

Sandro

Attached Files
.doc   error icr2.doc (Size: 97 KB / Downloads: 21)
Você se chama Bruno Daniel ou Sandro?

Are you Bruno Daniel or Sandro?
Me chamo Sandro, a minha velha conta parou de funcionar do dia para noite, e meu irmão (Bruno Daniel) emprestou a conta dele para eu acessar....
Vc viu o erro que está acontecendo? - Ou você só é curioso mesmo?
My name is Sandro, my old account stopped working overnight, and my brother (Bruno Daniel) lent me his account to access ....
You saw the error is happening? - Or are you just curious is it?