Forums

Full Version: Nashville Street Circuit (WIP thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
1015 records works. I have the first version of all of the LPs done, except I need a PIT.LP. These aren't perfect but they will work for a start. Let me get the PIT.LP done and I will upload it for you all.
To find the right record number, just increase it one by one, when the game crashes, it's one too much.
I was wondering if anyone has a replay of a fast and clean lap of Nashville. I'm working on replay cameras and also wanted to make a video trailer of the track showing what a lap is supposed to be like. I'm much too far off the pace!
I will make you one when I get a chance to play.  I need to also finish the PIT.LP.  I should be able to play a little this week.

If you want, I can send you the replay I used to make my RACE.LP. I have it at work. I will be there tonight.
This is the RPY I used to make my race.lp
(12-01-2020, 11:12 AM)samsepi0l Wrote: [ -> ]This is the RPY I used to make my race.lp
Many thanks.
I also wanted to add that I just got done recording about 10 laps for a PIT.RPY. I will make these text files and merge them to my other LPs this weekend when I am working. You should have LPs Saturday or Sunday.
For once I am earlier than expected.

These LPs are far from perfect. I did test them in a race and the only thing I did not like was that passing was difficult. The PIT.LP crosses the wall a little bit at the very exit of the pit but I think this is due to a track.txt issue, not the LP. I will fine tune this again but this should get us going.
(12-05-2020, 01:39 AM)samsepi0l Wrote: [ -> ]For once I am earlier than expected.

These LPs are far from perfect.  I did test them in a race and the only thing I did not like was that passing was difficult.  The PIT.LP crosses the wall a little bit at the very exit of the pit but I think this is due to a track.txt issue, not the LP.  I will fine tune this again but this should get us going.

Thanks for your help on this. Realized the starting point is in a weird place and AI cars may be going through walls at the start as well, but hopefully that is just a track.txt issue as well.
(12-05-2020, 06:09 PM)checkpoint10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2020, 01:39 AM)samsepi0l Wrote: [ -> ]For once I am earlier than expected.

These LPs are far from perfect.  I did test them in a race and the only thing I did not like was that passing was difficult.  The PIT.LP crosses the wall a little bit at the very exit of the pit but I think this is due to a track.txt issue, not the LP.  I will fine tune this again but this should get us going.

Thanks for your help on this. Realized the starting point is in a weird place and AI cars may be going through walls at the start as well, but hopefully that is just a track.txt issue as well.

I use a single-file start with a yellow pace lap. The PACE.LP is just a RACE.LP. I did not think of this but I would need to change it for a 2 lane pace lap. I will troubleshoot this more as my only testing was watching 10 AI cars race.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29