Forums

Full Version: Nashville Street Circuit (WIP thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Take care of yourself, Dennis. And find a pretty young nurse to help with your recovery.
(09-21-2021, 05:02 PM)Dennis Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I hope, it will be everything fine in a few weeks, but I will know it only, if the time has come.

My Dad had a stroke and he recovered to his old self, my best wishes with you.
It'll probably take a couple days to fix all my textures, but I can already tell this is going to look great with clouds.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1900]
Yes, sky and clods textures add so much to the atmosphere Thumbsup
Today we have a relatively big update of the track:

- Added clouds
- Moved the location of the start/finish line about 100 feet, to be at the stadium entrance
- Added a placeholder for the La Quinta hotel
- Added the "other side" of the bridge (sorry, no AI cars will be visible there yet)

AI does not work. Please use the track in preseason mode.

Download: 
[attachment=1901]

Video:

(07-29-2021, 04:09 PM)checkpoint10 Wrote: [ -> ]- Added clouds
- Moved the location of the start/finish line about 100 feet, to be at the stadium entrance
- Added a placeholder for the La Quinta hotel
- Added the "other side" of the bridge (sorry, no AI cars will be visible there yet)

That hotel is HUGE. Great job. You've got to be almost done right?
Kind of a complicated bridge. There are two other bridges but they are more simple than this.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1903]
That looks fabulous. This is turning into a master piece.
Latest version of Nashville:
- Added skid marks
- Slight update to the elevation after the finish line
- Bridges

Unlike the previous versions, this one comes unpacked. You can still add the folder to TRACKS folder as it comes in the zip and it should work.

@samsepi0l, I think this version might be ready for AI. Please take a drive on it and see if it feels right.

Download here: [attachment=1908]
checkpoint10 Wrote:Latest version of Nashville.....
@samsepi0l, I think this version might be ready for AI. Please take a drive on it and see if it feels right.

Download here: 

It looks so ready to go, I will do your LPs before Tamiami's (I think they are both ready). I have some days off of work this week where I can drive the track, get fast and get a setup so I can hopefully make some good AI.

Just curious, have you tested this with a more-detailed carset like the ones I make? I know some people have reported issues with tracks crashing only with specific carsets and I don't think that we've nailed that down yet. The only reason I ask is I really think we are getting close to pushing the limits of what we can accomplish (with respect to details on tracks just flowing over the brim of a cup like this)

I think the track will need 1009, or 1010 records in the lp files...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29